1. Cover books
2. Shelve books
3. Check new book shelves for “old” books to put on change status shelf
4. Straighten books, magazines, DVD’s etc.
5. Check bulletin boards for outdated posters/notices
6. Merchandising books on shelf which look like they haven’t gone out much
7. Wash Books
8. Attach bar code, book plates on incoming new books
9. Decorate library on holidays
10. Pull children’s holiday books
11. Straighten flyers etc. on tables in lobby area & pull outdated bulletin
12. Dust upstairs and downstairs
13. Wash windows downstairs
14. Wipe off tables in Community Room
15. Clean Kitchen
16. Craft prep help for story time
17. Need someone to work in flower gardens
18. Need someone to wash the library curtains
Ricker Memorial Library in partnership with Driving-Test.org is proud to offer Free Maine Driver Permit practice tests. These tests, for both automobile and motorcycle, along with the Driver Handbook for each, are available by clicking on the link below:
Good Luck and Happy Driving!
Click on this link:
Tuesdays 10:00 to 11:00 with ” Miss Carolyn” starts Sept. 2nd.
Friday, January 2nd 7:00 “Maleficent” PG – dress up as your favorite princess character.
Friday, February 6th 7:00 “Dolphin Tale 2” PG – bring your favorite stuffed animal.
Friday, March 6th 7:00 “The Boxtrolls” PG – dress in your pjs and be comfy!
Friday, April 3rd 7:00 “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” PG
All movies, popcorn and drinks are free. Candy is a small fee.
Come to pick out your library books to take home for reading; and then sit down and play a quiet game. We now have Scrabble, Sorry!, Monopoly and Yahtzee. We also have Wii!!!!
Tuesday evenings 6:30 to 8:00 anyone who would like to join us in knitting as group is welcome. Everyone does their own projects.
The Library is looking for a volunteer to help seniors in basic computer skills. Please call the Library at 998-4390 for more information.
Join Jane Fawcett and her dog Lizzy on SATURDAY mornings from 10:30 – 11:30 am . Kids can practice their reading skills while reading to Lizzy and also make a new friend! Please call the library at 998-4390 to register. Next time Lizzy will be able to come is Feb 22nd. Must call to register please.
Join Jane Fawcett and her dog Lizzy on Tuesday afternoons from 4 – 5. Kids can practice their reading skills while reading to Lizzy and also make a new friend! Please call the library at 998-4390 to register.
Teens looking for schools can check out www.EduTrek.com.