Come to pick out your library books to take home for reading; and then sit down and play a quiet game. We now have Scrabble, Sorry!, Monopoly and Yahtzee.
Please come and check out the books, movies and puzzles that we have downstairs for sale. We add books to our sale almost every week. Remember a bag of books is only $3.00. This is a Bargain!!!
Tuesday evenings 6:30 to 8:00 anyone who would like to join us in knitting as group is welcome. Everyone does their own projects.
The Library is looking for a volunteer to help seniors in basic computer skills. Please call the Library at 998-4390 for more information.
Next time… Saturday APRIL 12TH at 10:30 – 11:30
1. Cover books
2. Shelve books
3. Check new book shelves for “old” books to put on change status shelf
4. Straighten books, magazines, DVD’s etc.
5. Check bulletin boards for outdated posters/notices
6. Merchandising books on shelf which look like they haven’t gone out much
7. Wash Books
8. Attach bar code, book plates on incoming new books
9. Decorate library on holidays
10. Pull children’s holiday books
11. Straighten flyers etc. on tables in lobby area & pull outdated bulletin
12. Dust upstairs and downstairs
13. Wash windows downstairs
14. Wipe off tables in Community Room
15. Clean Kitchen
16. Craft prep help for story time
17. Need someone to work in flower gardens
Join Jane Fawcett and her dog Lizzy on SATURDAY mornings from 10:30 – 11:30 am . Kids can practice their reading skills while reading to Lizzy and also make a new friend! Please call the library at 998-4390 to register. Next time Lizzy will be able to come is Feb 22nd. Must call to register please.
Join Jane Fawcett and her dog Lizzy on Tuesday afternoons from 4 – 5. Kids can practice their reading skills while reading to Lizzy and also make a new friend! Please call the library at 998-4390 to register.
Teens looking for schools can check out www.EduTrek.com.
Still lots of summer weather to come our way…. READING TIME ….Your library has many books to choice from at almost give away prices… how about $3.00 for a bag full of books and movies. If that is too many books–you can purchase hard cover books for $1.00 each - paperbacks $.50 and $1.00 for movies. Also by your reading /purchasing books ; the library benefits by these sales so that we can purchase new books. So please come visit the downstairs at the library to view the great selections.