Come join us for Lego Club. We will be starting Monday in the fall. The time is 3:30 to 4:45. You can choose a Lego set to build or create your own structure with our Lego Creative Sets. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Please be aware some patrons are returning books with wet, bent pages and dirty covers. Please try to take extra good care of the books so they can be enjoyed by everyone. We will need to start charging patrons for damaged books and we are sure that no one wants this to happen.
If you have any NEW movies that are just sitting on a shelf collecting dust, I know just the place they would be welcomed. The Library does not buy movies.. all our movies are donations. We have not gotten any NEW movies in a long time..so it would be greatly appreciated to get some more current movies. Thank you.
We have a great selection of these books which are really expensive to buy. These audios are checked when they are returned and many are coming back dirty with finger prints and lots of scratches. They can be washed but the scratches on them cannot be fixed. Please be careful when taking them out so that we all can enjoy listening to these stories with no skipping CDs. Please do not attempt to clean them yourselves because they are delicate. Thank you for your understanding.
This could mean you…. we meet third Monday of the month from 7:00 to 8:00. Since the third Monday of February is a holiday we will be meeting on the 2nd Monday (Feb 8th) to discuss the best selling novel by Anthony Doerr…All the Light We Cannot See.
“A novel to live in, learn from, and feel bereft over when the last page is turned.” — Booklist (we have 6 copies of the book still available)
Join us on Friday June 23 … From 2:30 – 4:00 for some adult coloring. We will provide everything just come and enjoy.
1. Cover books
2. Shelve books
3. Check new book shelves for “old” books to put on change status shelf
4. Straighten books, magazines, DVD’s etc.
5. Check bulletin boards for outdated posters/notices
6. Merchandising books on shelf which look like they haven’t gone out much
7. Wash Books
8. Attach bar code, book plates on incoming new books
9. Decorate library on holidays
10. Pull children’s holiday books
11. Straighten flyers etc. on tables in lobby area & pull outdated bulletin
12. Dust upstairs and downstairs
13. Wash windows downstairs
14. Wipe off tables in Community Room
15. Clean Kitchen
16. Craft prep help for story time
17. Need someone to work in flower gardens
18. Need someone to wash the library curtains
Come to pick out your library books to take home for reading; and then sit down and play a quiet game. We now have Scrabble, Sorry!, Monopoly and Yahtzee. We also have Wii!!!!
Tuesday evenings 6:30 to 8:00 anyone who would like to join us in knitting as group is welcome. Everyone does their own projects.
The Library is looking for a volunteer to help seniors in basic computer skills. Please call the Library at 998-4390 for more information.